Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they'll boss it myself.
I’m expecting that too, it’s just a question of how many decent chances they’ll be able to get with the quality of Inter’s centre backs. Can see them plowing Inter down the flanks but not sure about them converting from it. I think Inter’s wingbacks are gonna be camped in their own half trying to deal with Sevilla’s overlaps and I can imagine Lukaku and Martinez becoming very isolated, not that they need many chances to score tho. Give Sevilla a Lukaku or Martinez to get on the end of the chances and they’d be clear favourites imo.

I’m expecting that too, it’s just a question of how many decent chances they’ll be able to get with the quality of Inter’s centre backs. Can see them plowing Inter down the flanks but not sure about them converting from it. I think Inter’s wingbacks are gonna be camped in their own half trying to deal with Sevilla’s overlaps and I can imagine Lukaku and Martinez becoming very isolated, not that they need many chances to score tho. Give Sevilla a Lukaku or Martinez to get on the end of the chances and they’d be clear favourites imo.

All over the pitch I think Sevilla are boss HOWEVER think the fact En-Nesyri and De Jong aren't top strikers might count against them. Finals call for big chances and not sure I trust either like I would Lukaku/Martinez. Hope Sevilla win anyway.

Almost 5/2 Seville (90 minutes) I'm tempted

Maguire arrested in Mykonos.

Imagine being a multimillionaire and the most expensive defender of all time with the funds and means to charter a flight on a whim and deciding to go to Mykonos for a holiday when you could literally go anywhere. My friend enjoyed the company of a brass in the sea in Mykonos and returned with an aggressive yeast infection if you want a gauge of the place.

Footballers don’t deserve wealth.

Imagine being a multimillionaire and the most expensive defender of all time with the funds and means to charter a flight on a whim and deciding to go to Mykonos for a holiday when you could literally go anywhere. My friend enjoyed the company of a brass in the sea in Mykonos and returned with an aggressive yeast infection if you want a gauge of the place.

Isn't where they go in Mykonos really fancy though?

Mykonos (especially Nammos) is very expensive and one of them most glamourous places in Europe for rich peole to visit, I went there for a day a few years back and it was great.

what on Earth are you talking about? As far as Greek islands go Mykonos comes a very close second to Santorini. Beautiful beaches and hotels, top restaurants and fantastic weather. All the boats that are anchored just off shore are probably worth more than the GDP of Greece.

are you sure you’ve been to Mykonos before and you’re not getting it mixed up with Magaluf?

what on Earth are you talking about? As far as Greek islands go Mykonos comes a very close second to Santorini. Beautiful beaches and hotels, top restaurants and fantastic weather. All the boats that are anchored just off shore are probably worth more than the GDP of Greece.

are you sure you’ve been to Mykonos before and you’re not getting it mixed up with Magaluf?
Why on earth are you taking a tongue in cheek post about my mates yeast infection so seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back