• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re-watching this nonsense and it's winding me up even more.

Jordan Ayew didn't even ask the ref for a pen and he was 1 foot away!

He's running! What's he supposed to do with his arms, it's on the way down because that's how your arm move. FFS.

Still in first. Yikes that Arsenal side was so predictable the entire game. Boot it to Aubameyang, let him get a cross in rinse and repeat. West Ham shouldn’t have lost

Predictable yes,is it leading to goals also yes because a world class player does what he's paid to do.
Any way Saka created both chances, and Gabriel did alright again.

Just watching the United palace highlights.
2 dreadful decisions on the penalty.
If old Trafford was full neither decision was reversed . Both wrong too
Very harsh for the handball. Letter of the law applied without thought.
Keeper had his feet off the line. That’s the rules. Surprised it was enforced but that’s always been the rule as far as I know.

Neville whinging like a spoilt kid again on Sky because United lost. Not a word of criticism against his mate who set them up atrociously and was utterly in capable of turning the game around tactically.

The ex-United lot are as bad as the RS pundits, the only difference being they speak better on camera. They act like their club has a born right to win.

what I found even more sickening, is he had clearly been briefed on pushing the transfer agenda on Solskjears behave. He banged on and on about how United need to spend very quickly all match

I like bias in a pundit, it creates debate & tension but when you effectively extending the managers PR team its a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back