• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is a shot hitting one bloke then bouncing into someones arm a penalty when all 3 players are within a foot of each other. Just fine them for not social distancing while they are at it.

Mad weekend so far for goals in Games

Everton 7 goals
Leeds 7 goals
Man utd 4 goals
Arsenal 3 goals
Saints 7 goals
Toon/chelsea/ and Leicester tonight on bbc 1 to come

Knowing how well that snide little **** is at getting in behind a high line, why persist with it.

A few more defeats and Hassenhutl will be heading back to Austria.

I’d love Southampton to go down (they prob won’t). The less south coast kopite clubs in the league the better. Bournemouth, Southampton, Brighton, would be great if none of them were ever in the prem.

Hope soton go down, if ings gets injured like he always does, they'll finish bottom. Shows how good our win at spurs was, shame on those who knee jerked writing them off when they were one down.

Wow just seen the Southampton score

Never really cared for the Saints so I'll have a wry smile, but it would have been good for Spurs to drop points I guess

Neither side can defend. Southampton defending was none existent and Spurs looked lightweight too. Just if you are going to leave Kane and Son as open as that, they will score for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back