Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

Since when is raising your arm to hold off a challenge violent conduct.

That scumbag Mitrovic made it worse by going down like a sack of spuds. Coward.
He rolled around like a clown, but at least he went over to the ref and told him it wasn't deliberate and not to send him off

Well I thought it was a red card every day of the week.
As clear an elbow to the face as you can possibly have.

I agree. I’m not buying this idea that you need to elbow a player in the face to ‘find space’ or ‘change direction’.

The VAR replays are all slowed down as well, giving an unrealistic depiction of what actually happened. He was elbowed in the face.

I suppose Kane been back is good in a way so we didnt get the surprise maybe of him playing v us when it maybe was not certain, though i wonder if he is fully fit or is Jose playing him because of the Spurs performances

I suppose Kane been back is good in a way so we didnt get the surprise maybe of him playing v us when it maybe was not certain, though i wonder if he is fully fit or is Jose playing him because of the Spurs performances
Hope it backfires and he makes it worse...however we can beat them with or without him

Hope it backfires and he makes it worse...however we can beat them with or without him
Yep, we have done it before, kane just seems to make the spurs team a lot more lively, when he is there its like you know spurs players are around, when he's not the spurs players are pretty quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back