Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get up burnie. Your not salad. There has to be a financial incentive to give you a dodgey decision.

He kicked it left and ran to his right into the keeper. Such obvious cheating and how a ref can't see it on a monitor is beyond me.
They can see it of course, but the referee decides who wins the game, so he made the decision he wanted to make to get the result he wants.

Just got in. Not a bad weekend all in all was it guys

Better if Sheff U can somehow take points off Chelski. Probably being too hopeful but yes, a very satisfactory weekend.

Just wish we could play for more than 30 minutes in a game. The amount of time we switch off is horrendous.

Hmm it's not looking good for Wednesday is it. I think a new owner is badly needed. But who would want to buy a club in league one, with a crumbling stadium and an inadequate and not fit for purpose training ground, at Chansiris asking price? As for the blades, i think they will be promotion contenders next year, if they stick with Wilder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back