Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

er - he couldn't play it, because Gundogan's foot hit his and caused him to go over

all the contact there is because Gundogan moves his foot to Hojbjerg, not the other way around, and the result (tripping Hojbjerg) is the foul
Gundogan fails a drag back and stands on Holbjergs foot who then clips Gundogan who goes down like he's been shot. Ridiculous pen.

A fuming Kopite has just booted me from a predominantly RS ‘banter’ WhatsApp group for putting the eyes emoji when it went 3-1 lollollol

These turdguzzlers have been giving it large for two years, whenever we get beat etc. As soon as they face turmoil, they can’t handle it. How dare you give der reds any grief.

Absolute weapons to a man.
Give it but can't take it, it's always been that way .

View attachment 117770

I see Dundogan's foot planted firmly on the turf. I see the Spurs player kicking the back of Dundogn'a ankle.

What do you see...?
I see a still taken a split second after Gundogan failed a drag back, raked his studs down Holbjergs achilles and gets caught by his follow through leg. Look where Gundogans foot is in that pic, its between the Spurs players legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back