Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Hasenhuttl is the worst example of a 'hipsters' manager. Average at best but talked up because he has an exotic sounding name and has his teams playing over-complicated crap. Southampton need to bin him in the summer if not sooner.
They don't. They can do well worse.

And honestly I'd call what he does the opposite of complicated.

That Hasenhuttl is the worst example of a 'hipsters' manager. Average at best but talked up because he has an exotic sounding name and has his teams playing over-complicated crap. Southampton need to bin him in the summer if not sooner.
That water waters routine after beating Liverpool too, fooled nobody that

I switched on to this one about three minutes before the start, first thing I heard was Hasenhuttl and his philosophy.

Win some games, or you're going down, that's my philosophy.

They don't. They can do well worse.

And honestly I'd call what he does the opposite of complicated.

What's the difference between him and unsexy managers like Bruce or even Samuel other than the eye test? Give them a season with moderate resources they'll finish mid-table. Nothing more and only less if the squad is already dirge. Yet only a few months back people were linking that fella with CL clubs and doing big write ups on the BBC Sport website about him. He's nothing special whatsoever and doesn't receive half the flak others do.

What's the difference between him and unsexy managers like Bruce or even Samuel other than the eye test? Give them a season with moderate resources they'll finish mid-table. Nothing more and only less if the squad is already dirge. Yet only a few months back people were linking that fella with CL clubs and doing big write ups on the BBC Sport website about him. He's nothing special whatsoever and doesn't receive half the flak others do.
Think the table will show a reasonable gap between him and Bruce and Sam. I don't think Saints squad is very good. They could go down with worse management.

They wouldn't be wrong necessarily to sack him, but it definitely could backfire too. The manager before him is managing Velez Sarsfield now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back