Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much out of the picture along with Ziyech and Havertz. A lot of money to just waste away so you can play 4 and a half defenders and two center mids who retain possession and go nowhere. They're dreadful to watch now.
Whole team is a mess and for me, they have 1 of the best squads in the league, clearly some of their players arent playing their best, but the talent they have.

Whole team is a mess and for me, they have 1 of the best squads in the league, clearly some of their players arent playing their best, but the talent they have.
Tuchel may have been the best manager available (although I don't rate him at all) but if this is his idea of how to best set up a team I'd say it is very incompatible with the players they have. So that isn't good.

Just a point about the Hasenhuttl philosophy; club are going to offer McCarthy an extension on his contract because the Alpine Klopp is impressed with the keeper's re-invention as a sweeper-keeper.

Probably the worst shop stopper in the league; but this is where philosophy gets you, the secondary qualities get distorted as equal to or more important than the first.

His style is severely flawed anyway. It looks great for 15 games but it's not sustainable. Saints have hamstrings popping all over the shop, thin squad, and are now 7 without a win, losing 6 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back