Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are Man U and Leicester allowed to play at home but Arsenal had to go to Greece?

Just double checked but it's because Portugal is a red list country. So arsenal couldn't play in benfica due to 10 day quarantine on return, but that also means benfica can't play in England.

Instead the players can all just mingle in a middle country and make the whole point of the quarantine irrelevant.

I fancy Moysiah's mob will overturn City this weekend. I will be interested to see how they go in next season's CL...hopefully Moysiah can hold that trophy aloft and all us Evertonians can bask in that reflected glory!!

Worrying here...

Leverkusen, Hoffenheim, Napoli go out.

Arsenal and Spurs stay in. Need them out ASAP, or you onow they’re messing up our chances of Europe.
See I'm praying one of them win it, don't worry about us, 5th will see us good, if anything they will knock Liverpool out!!

Interesting to see how this pans out - start of a collapse or a good result in the top 4 chase

I would suspect the former

I think they'll be privately fine with that loss...a bigger prize is in their reach, and Europa would have hindered that.....i was hoping they'd go all the way to the final

I think they'll be privately fine with that loss...a bigger prize is in their reach, and Europa would have hindered that.....i was hoping they'd go all the way to the final

Yeah quite possibly; I just wonder is it part of something, They were very poor against Liverpool and were under huge pressure against Villa, incredibly they got 6 points.

Points far more valuable than form in fairness

EUROPA LEAGUE LAST-16 DRAW

So, after all the build-up all four British teams are kept apart!

• Man Utd vs AC Milan
  • Olympiakos vs Arsenal
  • Dinamo Zagreb vs Tottenham
  • Slavia Prague vs Rangers
  • Ajax vs Young Boys
  • Dynamo Kiev vs Villarreal
  • Roma vs Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Granada vs Molde

EUROPA LEAGUE LAST-16 DRAW

So, after all the build-up all four British teams are kept apart!

• Man Utd vs AC Milan
  • Olympiakos vs Arsenal
  • Dinamo Zagreb vs Tottenham
  • Slavia Prague vs Rangers
  • Ajax vs Young Boys
  • Dynamo Kiev vs Villarreal
  • Roma vs Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Granada vs Molde

Spurs and Arsenal get favourable draws....

Marvellous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back