Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the BBC website:

Speaking to BBC Radio Leicester, he added: "It's not good news. He needs an operation. He'll be out for a minimum of six weeks. Part of the bone in his knee has come off, so he'll need it repaired.

No sh%& Sherlock.

I reckon Leicester will struggle without Barnes, really makes them tick in midfield, quick transitions. At a guess I'd say his injury could cost them top4

Beg to differ. On the replays, as Lineker pointed out, you can clearly hear the first whistle BEFORE the Brighton player took the free kick. After that, the ref should only blow his whistle if he sees an offence committed. And he didn't, because the free kick was re-played.

Lee Mason is a joke and should never be allowed on a football pitch again.
Completely disagree(Not on Lee Mason being a joke, everything that happened after that point was a disaster).

The player hit the ball before you could hear the whistle and that was clear. Regardless, the player hit the ball before ANY defender heard and could react to the whistle. The literal point of a whistle is an alert to all players that play is now able to resume. Having it technically be 0.00001 seconds after he blew the whistle is a palpably unfair act and you would be livid if it ever happened to Everton. The player was already in his run up and "taking the free kick" before the whistle was blown and was going to hit it regardless of the coincidence. He did not and was not waiting for the whistle.

The very point of rules and laws is not so that we can all just read a rulebook together and talk about rules and laws because thats soooo much fun. The point is to create a fair and safe game and a level playing field. Anything that falls foul of that should be treated as such and cheered when it is.

Chelsea’s results against the Big Six this season
0-2, 0-0, 0-0, 1-3, 1-3, 1-0, 0-0.

United’s results against the Big Six this season 1-6, 0-0, 0-1, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0.

I hate the term aswell but we all know who they are. By my reckoning we've taken 14 points in 8 games so far against those teams. Must be our best return for a long time. In fact it doesn't feel like we've ever taken 14 points against those teams over the full 12 games in any season I can remember since the eighties.

Last 5.

WLLLL

LWLLL
3 of those losses were versus Man City, Leicester and us to be fair... not exactly the easiest games. They will defo score and if they’re having trouble, Salah or Mane will dive for a penalty. Sheffield United won’t take advantage of the terrible CBs because they’ll hardly have the ball and can’t score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back