Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bundesliga loses so much without the fans

Lots of other leagues do too, but it's more pronounced with the German League I feel

The atmosphere really adds to the overall "feel" of the product

I'm intrigued by the score though so I'll give this Baveria Munich Vs Prussia Dortmund game a go

They need Haaland more than Mbappe IMO. Aguero on his last legs and Gabriel Jesus isn't quite good enough.

Haaland with De Bruyne is a terrifying prospect. Would be invincible.
I was thinking the same. Haaland's speed, strength and work ethic would work well in a City team that would give him opportunities all day long.

Aguero is a great finisher but one of his biggest assets has been how he's happy to work tirelessly, come deep and get involved, which Haaland would do too.

Most goalscorers in this league you have to look at twice though as it's not a league known for defending well. Everyone plays a proper high line.
Yeah loads of goals I watch from DAS SPL involves somebody sprinting the length of the pitch to slot, do they even defend in that league?

I don't think that's fair to levy at Walsh. I think he's proven to be a good scout of younger talent just wasn't qualified for a DoF role here with a big bag of cash.
I guess that's fair to say, lol.

I'm still curious about his exploits in Italy though... He was there for ages and didn't sign any players. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back