Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but how many of these limits were imposed by our economics at the time? Had we Yakubu not got crocked, who knows what he could have done. We saw how effective his approach could be with Lukaku.

(Fair enough, Martinez tweaked the tactics, but surely Moyes would too if he had such a lethal striker?)
Antonio has been great this year, they still don't beat top teams very much.

Guys kick the ball away on free kicks basically every time so to book and send someone off from it is just ridiculous, it either matters every time or it doesn't.
Agreed, but it's in the rules that it can result in a yellow card.

If a player who's on a yellow card, is stupid enough to do it, then it's solely on him i reckon. Normally you'd see players say they couldn't hear the whistle, but when you're in an empty stadium there's just no hiding from it.

Agreed, but it's in the rules that it can result in a yellow card.

If a player who's on a yellow card, is stupid enough to do it, then it's solely on him i reckon. Normally you'd see players say they couldn't hear the whistle, but when you're in an empty stadium there's just no hiding from it.
I just don't like inconsistency like that. It's like Niasse being the only one banned for diving, just because it is a rule doesn't mean it is right when it's applied selectively in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back