Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feels like Dean Smith is going off the rails with Villa. Losing Grealish hurts but he's making it look like it is more down to Grealish than anything the manager is doing.

Feels like Dean Smith is going off the rails with Villa. Losing Grealish hurts but he's making it look like it is more down to Grealish than anything the manager is doing.
Grealish does so much for that side though.
I think Smith is getting all he can from his players.
Will obviously have a shocker tonight, but that keeper was such a good signing for them too.

For me, Villa's success in kicking on this season has been in their recruitment, which is handled by a Danish guy who would have been my shout for DoF here.

Losing their meal ticket has exposed their limitations going forward, but they are a balanced, well organised side.

This one looks like a 0-0 to me, but going to watch it all the same.

Not what I'm doing. Simply saying 1 goal from 3 as soon as he goes out is worrying.
Smith is talking up his return for their game against Spurs on the 21st.

That run of four games without him has only one really disappointing result in it for Villa, the Sheffield United loss, otherwise they're doing a decent job of being a well organised, hard to break down mid-table side.

Smith is talking up his return for their game against Spurs on the 21st.

That run of four games without him has only one really disappointing result in it for Villa, the Sheffield United loss, otherwise they're doing a decent job of being a well organised, hard to break down mid-table side.
I have him in my fantasy team and that’s showing that date for his return.
Also says James and Maddison are both out until 3rd April having just looked. Sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back