Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
...interesting you mention Wisdom and Crab in the same post...both suffer/suffered terrible homesickness on Merseyside. It's certainly a rum do...I don't know what the answer is. Dulwich also seems to have a bad affliction and even SV looks to be pining for france.
It is indeed a conundrum with no discernible solution.

We need to start thinking outside the box. Maybe try to pull a Svengali and hypnotize them into thinking that they're already home?
At this point I'd be willing to try anything that would make Iwobi look like a competent footballer!

0-3... Game over Scotty Parker.

0-0 FT... I'll take that.

As @the golden visionary inquired, I can't see what all the Bielsa media fapping is about. They were shocking.

If they just had some finesse and were a bit more clinical in the final third, they might have snuck a goal.

Im not saying bielsas a crap coach because clearly he gets his team playing some decent footy. I just dont get the best coach in the world shouts as hes won the championship and the Argentine league i think.

I find it weird how highly rated he is when all that is really different about this leeds team is that they are commited to him and extremely fit and run for 100 minutes per game. I wish the everton players put that level of commitment and intensity in

Rio Ferdinand was harpin on about how meticulous he is in training. But at the same time highlighting how poor leeds are at defending set plays.

It is indeed a conundrum with no discernible solution.

We need to start thinking outside the box. Maybe try to pull a Svengali and hypnotize them into thinking that they're already home?
At this point I'd be willing to try anything that would make Iwobi look like a competent footballer!

0-3... Game over Scotty Parker.
perhaps we should make Crab wear a trilby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back