Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 10 million Euros cheaper, scored in six consecutive matches for Juventus helping them to win a league title, first player born in the 2000's to score in one of Europe's top leagues (because being impressed by youngest to do something is a thing, apparently).

17/18 scores 4 in 19 appearances for Verona, 18/19 6 in 13 for Juventus.

Not defending Kean, but I can see how that transfer happens.

Yeh I was just more pointing out they're both big transfers to similar sized clubs after only scoring a handful of senior goals.

Interesting news coming out of Europe, there’s been a preliminary agreement from 25 clubs over a proposed merger between Belgium’s Jupiler League and the Eredivisie from the Netherlands to be dubbed the BeNeLiga

Atalanta are playing tonight

Still not sure if I like them, for upending the system, or dislike them for totally embarrasing us in Europa ( although that was more out fault I suppose)

They could play a team made up of the stewards and groundsmen and still beat this German outfit.

Absolute gash league that.
No kidding...

Barring aside Bayern and Dortmund (depending on if they actually turn up), there isn't a single side from that league that I would swap our team with (even Red Bullcrap Leipzig are pretty rubbish)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back