Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Ziyech is twice the player at orchestrating the play plus an impact player in the final third. I still think he's genuinely top class and he may just have convinced the tit in charge of that too.
I think the "tit in charge" was under orders to get all of those front players firing, my impression from watching Tuchel at Chelsea is Ziyech is the one he's most convinced by. Havertz looks like he's got the manager's faith, but Werner and Pulisic seem to be heading in the other direction.

Also, CHO and Mount are well ahead in the pecking order there. Abraham looks like another on the way out.

I think the "tit in charge" was under orders to get all of those front players firing, my impression from watching Tuchel at Chelsea is Ziyech is the one he's most convinced by. Havertz looks like he's got the manager's faith, but Werner and Pulisic seem to be heading in the other direction.
I wouldn't say they're firing at all. The results are coming because they don't let the other team see the ball even if it means 0-0 is the result.

I mean if we don't have that one deflect in I'm not sure they score on us. They didn't open us up apart from that until we chased it in the second half. Atletico are going for it here and generally Chelsea have nothing. Caught them on one counter.

I wouldn't say they're firing at all. The results are coming because they don't let the other team see the ball even if it means 0-0 is the result.

I mean if we don't have that one deflect in I'm not sure they score on us. They didn't open us up apart from that until we chased it in the second half. Atletico are going for it here and generally Chelsea have nothing. Caught them on one counter.
I don't think they are firing either, I meant more that Tuchel clearly is trying to rotate all of them because he needs to get a tune out of all of those front players to keep Marina happy.

The result has been that Chelsea have no attacking identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back