Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe all too late to rescue WBA from relegation but if they do go down you wouldn't back against them bouncing straight back up again.

Last season's relegated three could all bounce straight back up this season. Norwich and Watford look set to take automatic promotion with Bournemouth in a good position to make the play-offs.

It would be some story if all three relegated teams (Norwich, Watford and Bournemouth) came straight back up while two of the three promoted (Fulham and WBA) went straight back down, with the other potentially relegated team (Sheff Utd) only surviving one year more than them in the top flight.

I think Pulisic is class, Chelsea have an embarrassment of riches in those attacking midfield positions.

Only on paper- in actuality, the attacking output from their central midfielders has left a lot to be desired (Zyiech and Havertz have been very underwhelming).

Pulisic did well last season, but he has been struggling this season...

Only on paper- in actuality, the attacking output from their central midfielders has left a lot to be desired (Zyiech and Havertz have been very underwhelming).

Pulisic did well last season, but he has been struggling this season...
None of them have been given a proper run of games, Havertz has been given games as a striker in to the mix. I would still take all of them over Iwobi.

Pulisic has had that gut check of being an important part of their team last season only to get cameos this time. I think he's worth asking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back