Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Chelsea just implode or were West Brom that good?
Bit of both, Chelsea were set up in their Tuchel system, seemed strange that Mount missed out but they were comfortable in the first half hour, got their goal and were cruising. The red card changed the game, but what happened at half time was weird.

Chelsea wanted to bring Mount on at the restart, Werner was nowhere to be seen, then Pulisic is called off and Werner sprints on from the changing room. Looked properly amateurish and it was that sort of day for Chelsea, just not on it.

West Brom looked suspect at the back, caught Chelsea out with a simple long ball over the top to get back in and took the goals well. But, it looked like until it went to 5-2 that Chelsea were still in it.

That was utter crap. We were no good with 11 before they scored and West Brom are a really poor side who might not win another game this season. We’ve let in EIGHT against them this season. Bilge.
Welcome mate, this is the correct forum to complain about playing at home and making rank bad teams look like 1970's Brazil.

Everyone celebrating that Chelsea result, thinking we have a chance of top 4 when all its done is hand the incentive to Liverpool. We arnt getting anywhere near top 4 so i'd have preferred a Chelsea win.
Correct. I missed the match and just saw the result. I logged on here fully expecting the usual guff about how it opens up Top 4. That disappeared about 3 months ago.

That was utter crap. We were no good with 11 before they scored and West Brom are a really poor side who might not win another game this season. We’ve let in EIGHT against them this season. Bilge.
Yeah you defo dont like west brom this season, should have been 2 west brom wins with them letting the 3-0 slip in Injury time in sep,west brom have basically scored a 3rd of their goals this season v chelsea

Everyone celebrating that Chelsea result, thinking we have a chance of top 4 when all its done is hand the incentive to Liverpool. We arnt getting anywhere near top 4 so i'd have preferred a Chelsea win.
That would be a Liverpool side that are only above us on GD and we have a game in hand on? If they have a chance at 4th then we damn sure still do

The Old Kopite Devil's Charm strikes again... Chelsea mess up, incredibly, at home against the 19th best side in the PL.

On the other hand a little bit more pressure on The Toon..

A well executed game by WBA. Though I can't take Joe Cole saying they deserve more from this season, they've been terrible for most of it and are in their position because themselves. They were good today but it can't be a fluke they're 19th 30 games into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back