Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye think that was the right decision, looked like a pen but on replay he got the faintest touch to divert it away from watkins
I would say the right decision as it looked a clear touch from Lemina diverting the ball decisively away without fouling Watkin. Looked a poor call from the ref in real time and this was fully backed up by VAR.

Relatively easy correction of poor mistake, I don't think the ref even have the best angle to judge tbh.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I thought it was easy to tell myself that it wasnt a pen, but that may have been me only, suppose as ever depending on angle's - pen calls etc can look different
It wasn't easy. Ref was helped by the direction the ball went as it wouldn't have made sense if the Villa player touched it and it went that way - but the whole point of VAR is to see the contact frame-by-frame and the current cameras they use aren't fast enough to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back