Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham just avoided giving up a 3 goal lead 2 games on the row I see.

I recall when we finished 4th under Moyes we seemed to scrape through the final third of the season. Other results went our way.

He's made the most of what he has so far this season has Moyes.

I can see Wolves struggling again next season. They'll likely still be superior to the promoted sides.

West Ham just avoided giving up a 3 goal lead 2 games on the row I see.

I recall when we finished 4th under Moyes we seemed to scrape through the final third of the season. Other results went our way.

He's made the most of what he has so far this season has Moyes.

I can see Wolves struggling again next season. They'll likely still be superior to the promoted sides.
Wolves will come down to their transfer business, if they keep letting their best players leave and replacing them with favours to an agent then they'll struggle without actually going down.

Jimenez, Neto are the key to how it all plays out for them.

Wolves will come down to their transfer business, if they keep letting their best players leave and replacing them with favours to an agent then they'll struggle without actually going down.

Jimenez, Neto are the key to how it all plays out for them.

Jimenez I've thought was really good in the air. Will he have to wear headgear like Petr Cech? Does wearing equipment you've never worn before to protect an injury effect how you play?

Neto had been described as the next big thing for a few years but is quieter this season. Does he move on?

I've developed an irrational dislike of Wolves so I'm happy to see them struggle.

Jimenez I've thought was really good in the air. Will he have to wear headgear like Petr Cech? Does wearing equipment you've never worn before to protect an injury effect how you play?

Neto had been described as the next big thing for a few years but is quieter this season. Does he move on?

I've developed an irrational dislike of Wolves so I'm happy to see them struggle.
Neto turned 21 less than a month ago, he's one of the most exciting young players in the league because he hasn't had the desire to run at the opposition and take his man on coached out of him. Loads of academy players are very good at shielding the ball, but Neto is special because he offers something different.

I expect Wolves keep him for a couple more seasons yet; he signed a contract extension in December 2020, which could mean anything.

Jiminez has worn protective headgear in training, probably as an insurance condition for his return, but in an interview his father doesn't expect him to need it when he starts playing again.

More and more sports are waking up to the psychological toll that injuries take on players. I've read/heard interviews where players have spoken about not wanting to risk getting hurt again. From memory Michael Owen spoke really well on this (surprisingly). I hope Jimenez can return and enjoy his career, he deserves it.

We've all got our irrational dislikes, the main thing is to enjoy them. Mine, for the record, are all totally rational.

OK, that's your view, and my response would be if that had been done with just that evidence, Juan Cala would be well in his rights to sue and easily win millions for reputational harm.

Because that is an incredibly lightweight evidential burden to label someone outright as a racist with.

In his pressy today Cala cited having black friends, that he has actually been the victim of a lynching and that that there is no racism in Spain

It indeed has been a circus but Juan Cala has been the ignorant clown to lead it. He should be banned but LFP & RFEF threatened Los Che if they did not come back onto pitch, forcing them to play through racist abuse while killing any possible investigation by not including any report of it from referees in match report apart from Diakhaby's claim

In his pressy today Cala cited having black friends, that he has actually been the victim of a lynching and that that there is no racism in Spain

It indeed has been a circus but Juan Cala has been the ignorant clown to lead it. He should be banned but LFP & RFEF threatened Los Che if they did not come back onto pitch, forcing them to play through racist abuse while killing any possible investigation by not including any report of it from referees in match report apart from Diakhaby's claim

How has he led it? He's denying he's said it, it's up to others to prove he's lying.

If they can't, that's that. Innocent til proven guilty is a very good concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back