Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
First CL game ive watched in years in honesty.. unreal technique .. although the finishing reminded me of our lads v Palace.. PSG should have had it dead and buried..

If Neymar played like that when he played for Brazil I would have a lot more respect for him.. left the theatrics at home .. superb.. should have scored..

Gana MotM there in a CL quarter final but according to many on here he wasn’t good enough to get in an Everton side that would draw to Burnley at home
You can’t use Gana to beat us with though mate.

He wanted to leave.

The fella didn’t wrap his tits in either like half of this lot have and played his game until he left.

I was never his biggest fan, I freely admit, but I won’t ever knock the players attitude .

We actually had Everton fans saying they wouldn't take Gueye back in January?

We never stood a chance, the boy moved on because he was our best midfielder to play at the highest level. Made up for him and Kean too.

Great two legs of football, Bayern without big stars but after coming back to 2-2, they never heeded their own mistakes and got done.

He wanted to leave.

The fella didn’t wrap his tits in either like half of this lot have and played his game until he left.

I was never his biggest fan, I freely admit, but I won’t ever knock the players attitude .

I think some people never truly appreciated him mate

That’s not why he left obviously, and we all knew he was off, but it’s true that a number of fans never really gave him the credit he deserved and it’s a nice bit of vindication for those that did

Our manager has managed BOTH of those sides.

And some want Moyes back ??!!!
moyes-min-765x488.jpg

He wanted to leave.

I’m not using him as a stick to beat the club with so I apologise if it comes across like that, however I do think we could’ve got a bigger fee for him. I’m just trying to highlight just how good he was for the club and some of the revisionism that came after he left.

But as for Everton; he wanted to go and you don’t turn down PSG.

edit: @Mikey_Fitzgerald has already said it better than me

I think some people never truly appreciated him mate

That’s not why he left obviously, and we all knew he was off, but it’s true that a number of fans never really gave him the credit he deserved and it’s a nice bit of vindication for those that did
I’ve had proper rows with mates over him.
I’m totally guilty in hindsight.
I wanted a killer pass, a shot on target from him.
But as you say, didn’t truly appreciate the graft until you see what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back