Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG will waltz to Champions League glory this season.

And then we'll have lids telling us all summer that we'd be in the Champions League if only we'd hired Pochettino instead of a broken down old war horse like Ancelotti.

I can't wait.

The best of a set of bad outcomes is if Chelsea beats PSG in the final. The schadenfreude would be immense.

And then we'll have lids telling us all summer that we'd be in the Champions League if only we'd hired Pochettino instead of a broken down old war horse like Ancelotti.

I can't wait.

The best of a set of bad outcomes is if Chelsea beats PSG in the final. The schadenfreude would be immense.
Poch wasn't coming here. His reputation was at its peak.

I hope they do to be honest, an English final would be interesting

The precedents for an English final being great aren't encouraging going by Liverpool vs Spurs only two years ago.

Tbf the Chelsea Man United 2008 final was at least dramatic with penalties deciding it after a 1-1 draw AET. John Terry's standing foot giving way as he attempted to convert proving the vital miss.

Both semis could go either way tbh - the bookies have a City Real Madrid final but there nothing in it. I've predicted Chelsea for a while and saw nothing last night to change my thinking they could progress to the final at least.

watched the last 5 mins.. Madrid pass to Liverpool... Trent gives it straight back

....I know he gets a lot of stick on here but I actually think TAA offers real threat in the top third. I dread him getting on the ball in attacking situations, he’s a terrific striker of a football and can deliver a knockout pass from wide areas.

The natives are restless down here in Southampton

If Ralph loses the Cup semi, I reckon he’s gone.

Weirdly my original belief was that the Final would end up being Saints Vs Us

That didn't happen obviously, but Leicester haven't been great recently and there's something about Rogers that makes me think he'll get it wrong and Saints could sneak through

Either way, I still think City are taking the Cup

Strangely I kind of want them to because at least then we can say we went out to the eventual winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back