Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter trail Napoli on a major goalkeeping mistake. Rom is giving Koulibaly a torrid time and really could have had him sent off already.

Mmmm on Kouilbally.

I remember when Daley Blind had Rom in his back pocket when he played for United. They specifically moved him to CB for him to punch the ball off his touch.

I usually a 4 or 5 team win acca and a random btts acca. Had one win since xmas ffs.
I'm on a good run of one team letting me down. I did a big 12 acca last week and just to beef it up for an extra 20 euro on top of winnings I through in a random team winning 3 nill at half time. Coulda won 1100. Guess what the only team to let me down? The team wining 3 at half time of course. Was on a bad run before that but was physically feeling ill then. I literally flushed 1100 down me toilet just throwing in a what looked to be a finished game. I dono why I did it. At the time it made sense but it was complete greed and deserved everything I got. Why risk that no matter how unlikely for the sake of 20.

I'm on a good run of one team letting me down. I did a big 12 acca last week and just to beef it up for an extra 20 euro on top of winnings I through in a random team winning 3 nill at half time. Coulda won 1100. Guess what the only team to let me down? The team wining 3 at half time of course. Was on a bad run before that but was physically feeling ill then. I literally flushed 1100 down me toilet just throwing in a what looked to be a finished game. I dono why I did it. At the time it made sense but it was complete greed and deserved everything I got. Why risk that no matter how unlikely for the sake of 20.
My experience, it's either chasing your losses because of all the close run things that didn't land or feeling you need one big win to make it all right again.

Accas are the devil's work, get rid for a while. Stick the money on something else, like Frazzles or that Nigerian guy who is sending me the gold soon (I hope, he went quiet, now I think about it).

When I moved it was an enforced break on my punting and it did me the power of good.

A
My experience, it's either chasing your losses because of all the close run things that didn't land or feeling you need one big win to make it all right again.

Accas are the devil's work, get rid for a while. Stick the money on something else, like Frazzles or that Nigerian guy who is sending me the gold soon (I hope, he went quiet, now I think about it).

When I moved it was an enforced break on my punting and it did me the power of good.
Hello madam!

Amen. Also I think winning big or having a very lucky period can screw you up on the long run aswell.

Very good example of how VAR can work as De Vrij wrongly called for a foul and the penalty is quickly overturned when the referee looks at the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back