Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some player Marquinhos
Remember the Juventus / Barca Pjanic/Arthur swap deal?

They overvalued both players.

Arthur €80mil
Pjanic €70mil

This way they got the upside of the FFP by selling a player for huge money and also covered that with the sale with only €10mil to cover for Juventus.

For arguments sake lets say we valued Kean at £45mil and PSG value Marquinhos at £70mil...£25mil difference.

We could sell Kean for £70mil and they could sell Marquinhos to us for £95mil.

Then we need to add £25mil to the Kean swap but navigate around FFP so we can splash more cash.

Heres Zat explaining how we sign him.

People will say it's been a bad season for City if they don't win this, even though they'll end up with a League and League Cup double

I'd lose my mind if Everton won just the League Cup, never mind a League Title and two additional Semi-Finals

Football is broken
Very, very broken. Juve are in the same boat, firing managers who stroll league titles because they can't win the CL. Bayern were approaching that point but Flick will have satisfied that for a bit last year.

People will say it's been a bad season for City if they don't win this, even though they'll end up with a League and League Cup double

I'd lose my mind if Everton won just the League Cup, never mind a League Title and two additional Semi-Finals

Football is broken
Liverpool walked the Title last season, to just get back to Champions is good enough for City, add the Mickey Mouse and its a decent season, but I'm sure Pep wont be happy.

Football isn't broken, City are where they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back