Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

You gotta feel bad for the "Premier League isn't the best in the world" crew, when both European comp Finals will be all English AGAIN.

They went absolutely ham last season when no English teams made the semi finals of the Champions League. First time in god knows how many seasons that it happened and we did not hear the end of it.

You gotta feel bad for the "Premier League isn't the best in the world" crew, when both European comp Finals will be all English AGAIN.
Scenes when they bottle it next week.

I just think it's funny, y'all are so desperate to plant your flag again when the "English" domination is fueled by foreign money and powered largely by foreign leadership. Heck there is barely any English talent involved but I guess you've got Mount and Foden now.

Really you're just rooting for Chelsea, United and Arsenal fans. Eww.

I just think it's funny, y'all are so desperate to plant your flag again when the "English" domination is fueled by foreign money and powered largely by foreign leadership. Heck there is barely any English talent involved but I guess you've got Mount and Foden now.

The Bundesliga is rank mate.

Moshiri says Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back