Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly jealous of Spurs. Imagine we had strikers that could trouble the opposition goalkeeper, never mind reserves well can come in and score a hat trick. The depth Spurs have is ridiculous. No idea how Jose failed with them.

In fairness Kane is one I’d the greatest strikers in Spurs and PL history. Bale has been one of the best players in the world and in the pl. Theure not run of the mill players you can acquire.

In fairness Kane is one I’d the greatest strikers in Spurs and PL history. Bale has been one of the best players in the world and in the pl. Theure not run of the mill players you can acquire.
Even Moura and Vinicius would waltz into our team and be immediately several times better than anything we have up front. Add Alli to that too.

Lads ! Just got in from Blackpool so not fully loaded about the United fracus. Met up with couple of mates who have been season ticket holders at United for donkeys years. Conversation from them was that they fully agreed with all the protesting against the Glazers BUT did not condone breaking into the club. MY response was i fully expect a points deduction as could lead the floodgates opening to a sort as follows - DCL and Richarlison out injured last game of the season. Everton need a draw or win, to win the Premier Lge. Our fans protest/ break in/ stop teams leaving hotel as a protest against the Super Lge { excuse } etc. Re- arrange game, full strength squad and secure the Premier Lge title. Have i a point?

Lads ! Just got in from Blackpool so not fully loaded about the United fracus. Met up with couple of mates who have been season ticket holders at United for donkeys years. Conversation from them was that they fully agreed with all the protesting against the Glazers BUT did not condone breaking into the club. MY response was i fully expect a points deduction as could lead the floodgates opening to a sort as follows - DCL and Richarlison out injured last game of the season. Everton need a draw or win, to win the Premier Lge. Our fans protest/ break in/ stop teams leaving hotel as a protest against the Super Lge { excuse } etc. Re- arrange game, full strength squad and secure the Premier Lge title. Have i a point?

There's a lot going on in there

Spurs last 4 games

08.05.2021 12:30
Leeds v Tottenham

16.05. 14:05
Tottenham v Wolves

19.05. 19:45
Tottenham v Aston Villa

23.05. 16:00
Leicester v Tottenham
The third UEFA competition for them. Chelsea and Leicester in the Champions League, Liverpool the Europa imo.

Spurs last 4 games

08.05.2021 12:30
Leeds v Tottenham

16.05. 14:05
Tottenham v Wolves

19.05. 19:45
Tottenham v Aston Villa

23.05. 16:00
Leicester v Tottenham
Rather West Ham get ahead of them but as long as they keeping picking up points and keeping Liverpool down it's all good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back