Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio is a better CF than DCL.

Shame for West Ham he's injury prone. Top talent Moist has done it again like he did with Arnautovic.
So much better that even with 2 tonight, he’s still 12 behind DCL for the season and Dom hadn’t scored since March before Saturday and had 2 games out injured himself

Haven't been to many games in the last few years, even before Covid, but went to our home game vs West ham last season (I think - could have been season before). But anyway, the side we put out wasn't great (iwobi started) but West ham were abysmal. No fight, no game plan and no fitness.

They were totally un-interested. We should have won comfortably with the chances we had but it took a late sigurdson strike (who had come off the bench) to make sure of the three points and make it two nil. Yarmalenko came on for them (he's a big fella for a winger) in the second half and he could hardly move! Looked like he should have been playing in the over 40s league.

Not sure who their manager was then, but they've certainly improved a lot.

Moist has turned them into Everton MRKII

Good on him I have no grudges with the bloke he kept us competitive for years on a shoe string budget.
They seem to want to play for him, which is half the battle with the modern pro footballers! Obvs he didn't get that at utd. I actually don't like him by the way... But he's doing really well.

Not sure who their manager was then, but they've certainly improved a lot.
Credit where credit is due: they're playing well at the moment with a level of discipline and confidence we saw for a fair few seasons with Moyes.

However, we also know that Moyes has his limitations (the glass ceiling) and there's questions about sustainability. Either way, West Ham fans will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back