Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was far more important to both Leicester and Chelsea than they were to their respective teams

His defensive performance was better than their attacking performances, attacking just carries more weight (Wrongly IMO)
Certainly to Leicester!

Without him they don't win the league that year. Full stop and end of!

Ballon D'Ors aren't handed out to most influential players though!

Madrid, easily.

I think they'd rather play Madrid

Chelsea will choke the life out of them whilst Madrid will actually try and play them
Don’t know. Madrid are probably at their worst for as long as I can remember, but a lot of their players and the manager have all got Pedigree in this comp. Think they’d have any psychological advantage.

Moot point anyway, as it looks like Chelsea will be making it through.

Don’t know. Madrid are probably at their worst for as long as I can remember, but a lot of their players and the manager have all got Pedigree in this comp.

Moot point anyway, as it looks like Chelsea will be making it through.
I wouldn't rule Madrid out of anything, including tonight, but I think Zidane's tendency to try and chop and change for the opposition plays right into City's hands. Chelsea will play like Chelsea and that makes it harder because they're very solid.

Christ a Chelsea vs City final is unappealing
Predicted that a long time back, always looked most likely to me after the quarter final draw.

Far from over yet of course and may not be, but if it is, does it make sense for two English teams to play in Istanbul when noone will be allowed to go there? Why not change to London or Birmingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back