Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit too much now these ladZ. Playing to the camera way too much

Only going to get worse, great money to be made out of humiliating yourself on the internet. So long as rival fans lap it up then they will continue to do it... kids love this stuff and are too stupid to realise its mostly an act.

Only going to get worse, great money to be made out of humiliating yourself on the internet. So long as rival fans lap it up then they will continue to do it... kids love this stuff and are too stupid to realise its mostly an act.
I find it quite entertaining at times but stuff like that is way over the top. Like a clown

Quite sad reallly, isn’t it?

His ranting is normally amusing to watch, but Christ that “AUBAMEYANG”, is just acting up. I just hope when we’re all allowed to go the game, this will all stop again.

No Egg Head, No watch along with Troopz, No Muummmm, just talking about the game and not idiots ranting away.

Indeed, since he moved to New York after landing a job with Barstool sports he's gotten a lot worse. I imagine they tell him to dial up the fume/drama what with them being American.
I didn't know any of that. Is that why he wasn't in the studio with the others? Makes sense now. I don't watch it that much clearly

I didn't know any of that. Is that why he wasn't in the studio with the others? Makes sense now. I don't watch it that much clearly

Yeah he got picked up by Barstool (which US fans treat as the worst kind of sports media) about 6-7 months ago, and has been working with them since.

What a blag he got, free accom, paid through the nose and living in NYC, all to fume about Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back