Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the highlights. How was that not a pen for man City near the end? Ten times out of ten that gets given if it's a RS player.

Not a lot of contact in it, ref had full-on swallowed the whistle all game, arguably didn't jump over the 'clear and obvious error' threshold. I didn't think it was a pen, but it was a legit shout that easily could have gone the other way.

Agree with that. Just because Werner (I think) was slightly off the ground doesnt mean it wasnt a shocker. If his leg was planted then that could easily be a break. Should have been a red.

The ref was letting players get mugged left and right all game. Werner probably saw more of it than anyone else. It seemed like the only way to get a foul was to get clattered over from behind before the ball arrived.

They nearly pulled it out of the fire, but Sheffield Wednesday can have no complaints. They've been a shambles all season, on and off the pitch. I hope Darren Moore gets a chance to turn things around, and i hope Chansiri learns his lessons from all the mistakes he has made. He has put a hell of a lot of money into the club, only to end up in League One. A director of football and CEO are badly required. Hmm dark times at Hillsborough. God knows when they'll see the premier league again, but im sure they'll get back there before Tranmere.:cool: But well done to Wayne Rooney and Derby. I hope he goes on to do a great job there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back