Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
not surprised we drop our heads and concede (and go on to lose)

Luiz I have no clue what he had in mind when he conceded the penalty. No complaints about that from me and I figured we'd go on and lose from that point.

BUT both of those pen shouts turned down when its almost guaranteed they get given at the other end still grinds my gears. No way would Kavanaugh give a 2nd yellow if its Rashford/Bruno/another United player
Any player from the 'big six' mate.

The amount of times United have dived for pens this season, as soon as it happens against them - booked. Just no consistency when it comes to them

How can Shearer say this after spending his career wallowing away at Newcastle? lol

I would like to think he said that with an awareness of its irony...but somehow I doubt that lol

So Watkins is out for the Everton game? Nice that's a positive development
I construe a different take on that development: I see it as a negative because our brave lionhearts will think “oh no, they have lost a good player and there is now expectation on us to perhaps beat Villa”...this added performance pressure will be just too much for our brave lionhearts...and they will crumble like short pastry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back