Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier Gylfi or Robert Snodgrass I'd need to think about it

Snodgrass can do that weird thing where a player moves their legs a bit more frequently, lengthens their stride, and it propels them across the grass at a quicker speed.

Siggurdson can’t, he has walking pace, then his jogging and pointing mode which is somehow slower than his walking. There was genuinely a moment in the West Ham game he was just stood on the touch line faci no inwards watching the West Ham players pass the ball to each other like he was a sub ready to come on. The worst thing is I wasn’t even that bothered because he was causing less problems by doing nothing than he would have been trying to defend.

Tranmere have sacked Keith Hill a week before the playoffs begin, looks like some comments he made about the fans after Saturday’s game plus their general form has done him

Watched the new Alex Ferguson documentary last night, the bit about him dropping Jim Leighton in the FA Cup final replay against Palace was quite interesting/sad. Apparently Leighton never spoke to him again and to this day still hates Ferguson for it.

Tranmere have sacked Keith Hill a week before the playoffs begin, looks like some comments he made about the fans after Saturday’s game plus their general form has done him

They were going backwards.

When James Vaughan got injured they had absolutely no plan B and went from automatic promotion to clinging to a playoff spot with a draw against Colchester.

Might be thread worthy but CBA...

What's everybody's PL TOTY?

Being realistic...

Martinez (Villa)

Cancelo (Man City)
Stones (Man City)
Dias (Man City)
Shaw (Man Utd)

Kante (Chelsea)
Gundogan (Man City)

Foden (Man City)
Fernandes (Man Utd)
Son (Spurs)

Kane (Spurs)

I think KDB will end up getting in tbf, probably over Kante, and it's a toss up between Mount and Foden and Son for me.

DCL closest Everton player. Salah will probably scrape in mind.

They actually messed up the chance to go auto up, they were very close only a point or so behind about a month ago, then started to get beat by the teams around them

I see the person who supposedly could be the new owner of Derby had provided a video of someone's else's House/pad whatever they want to call them ,when he was asked to prove he has the money etc lol

The Derby points deduction should be applied to this season surely, given it's a situation that has happened during it.

But also, 'it's wrong to punish the fans for what the owners have done, don't punish the fans'.

Looks like Oli mcburnie is in the mud for fighting on the street with some lad giving him verbal abuse.

Guess Sheffield United will need to sign a new striker to partner that flop Liverpool reject next season

Cenk tosun?

Might be thread worthy but CBA...

What's everybody's PL TOTY?

Being realistic...

Martinez (Villa)

Cancelo (Man City)
Stones (Man City)
Dias (Man City)
Shaw (Man Utd)

Kante (Chelsea)
Gundogan (Man City)

Foden (Man City)
Fernandes (Man Utd)
Son (Spurs)

Kane (Spurs)

I think KDB will end up getting in tbf, probably over Kante, and it's a toss up between Mount and Foden and Son for me.

DCL closest Everton player. Salah will probably scrape in mind.
How many games has Foden started?

You don't have to look the answer is 15 and that's disqualifying on it's own. If he's not in City's primary XI he's not in the best XI for the league.

The rest is fine enough. You can make a few cases in midfield for others and I'm fine with Lucas Digne at LB instead but Shaw and Kante work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back