Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havertz should have just scored the one on one, Arsenal can now just sit in and defend. Fingers crossed Chelsea can get an early goal 2nd half then a winner
He should’ve scored that, Mount had a goal bound effort prevented with a hand ball, Leno made a decent save, and they had a couple scramble drills in Arsenals box. Their pressure will pay off and combined with Arteta not knowing what he’s doing, confident the fighting Tuchels will find a way.

Hipster manager being a smart arse and playing an attacking midfielder up top instead.
Think he just favors his German countrymen. Chelsea could’ve not bought Werner and Havertz and been in the exact same position or possibly better off in the league. Kai may come good but the more I watch Werner, the more I think he was always massively overrated.

....and last night posters on here smuggly saying the Reds are definitely out of it following Leicester’s win.

I said it then & I’ll say it again, the Reds are still very much in with a chance of finishing top4.

There’s been too many times over the years Eggs when the RS have looked dead and buried only for them to pull it out of the bag. I said it earlier, it wouldn’t surprise me to see them win their last four games and results go their way with those teams above them and they finish third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back