Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss myself if they only need to beat Palace on the last day and Hodgson does a number on them. Unfortunately as has been said, you can't write their spawnyness off. I watched their game tonight and to be fair for spells they looked very good but they are ageing, its still a hard graft for them to get top 4. I wouldn't worry about last season happening again in our lifetime.

Leicester - 3rd - 66 points
Chelsea (A) - 18/5
Spurs (H) - 23/5

Chelsea - 4th - 64 points
Leicester (H) - 18/5
Aston Villa (A) - 23/5

RS - 5th - 60 points
WBA (A) - 16/5
Burnley (A) - 19/5
Palace (H) - 23/5

I think you have to factor in a few things:
1) RS play before Leicester v Chelsea
2) Fat Sam and Dyche will be more defensively tackful than United for sure. Plus both managers have taken points off RS this season too.
3) Burnley will have home fans v RS so provided the logic of fans at home this could prove a psychological advantage.
4) Roy Hodgson's last game as Palace manager potentially (?)

It's not perfect but still banana skins for all 3 clubs plus don't rule out West Ham just yet.

The outrage from SKY was only fuelled by the thought of missing out on a slice of the scab 6 pie - once it fell apart Sky lovingly welcomed them back with open arms like a modern day telling of the prodigal son.
The ESL won't make that PR mistake again - fully expect SKY to be in talks with ESL representatives now getting their slice sorted for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back