Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t too sold on Mount as a top tier player up until a few months ago but he’s great isn’t he, him and Foden should walk into that England side

As the resident RBL groin sniffer I must admit I was expecting a detailed couple of paragraphs about why Timo Werner despite scoring 28 goals in the Bundesliga last season really isn't all that great.

Kin'ell. Do you do restaurant reviews as well? ''Sound that''.

Wasn’t too sold on Mount as a top tier player up until a few months ago but he’s great isn’t he, him and Foden should walk into that England side
Not just you mate, fans in general. If they havnt got 50 league apps and 20odd international caps by the time they are 20, they aint going to make it.

He and the var was described as a disgrace by Allardyce they have shrugged and moved on to try and engineer another result, bent all day.
Anything to get murderpool into the cl positions, spot on mate.

Bisto boobs made some great points and we all have eyes in our heads and saw the refs performance - zero coverage or reporting of the errors/corruption - they just keep going on about the keepers bloody header.

All the above plus the ESL joke and the scabs not getting punished for their part in it all, and I'm really getting sick of football.

Everton haven't helped in that recently either tbh!

As the resident RBL groin sniffer I must admit I was expecting a detailed couple of paragraphs about why Timo Werner despite scoring 28 goals in the Bundesliga last season really isn't all that great.

Kin'ell. Do you do restaurant reviews as well? ''Sound that''.

Surely sound that is the perfect review for a restaurant? Men only need yes or no don’t we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back