Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how well this works taking on six of the biggest clubs in Europe in a league dependent on their continued success
It's what we were doing with Moyes and the clamour was we needed richer owners because we hit a glass ceiling.

We have that now and it's no garuntee. I am just riffing on inevitable shouts that'll follow, of course.

Arguably a model where you can identify talent and retain them (or sell and bring in the next one) alongside buying higher profile players would be great. Somehow we brought Iwobi. I'm not sure which model he comes under lol.

Little update from my corner of the world, Zbrojovka Brno the woefully run football club of the Czech Republic's second city almost had to forfeit their trip to Sparta Prague today.

The reason; the players almost refused to travel over a dispute relating to 1.5m Kč (£50,000) in wage fines that the squad owe the club.

They lost 6-1 in the end.

Little update from my corner of the world, Zbrojovka Brno the woefully run football club of the Czech Republic's second city almost had to forfeit their trip to Sparta Prague today.

The reason; the players almost refused to travel over a dispute relating to 1.5m Kč (£50,000) in wage fines that the squad owe the club.

They lost 6-1 in the end.
They would probably still beat Everton

City's manager cost them poor team selection from the start no recognised striker......did he not learn from the FA cup final?
Awful line up v a well drilled Chelsea side a case of one manager knowing how it was going to play out .......

...sounds like a question @Yid4life might have some knowledge toward.

I don't think even they know why they sing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back