Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s so sad for them. Probably stuck playing fortnite or something while the rest of the group goes out and gets trashed.
Just wild to me going to a championship party on the strip at 19 instead of my experience of bars where the bathroom was a gravel pit out back. I can't believe how much fun this team is only a few years from the worst moment in decades.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer but we are going to see a massive Covid spike. In the SW US. 65000 mostly maskless people ffs
We shall see. I don’t know for sure but I’m assuming they didn’t require proof of vaccination to get in tonight.

We didn’t have massive spikes during the NHL or NBA playoffs when they were mostly full capacity. 20k isn’t 65k, but there were many more games.

It will be like Ajax with us. Half the fans shaking hands while the other half are shaking fists!

YA and ASC alliance goes back to the 1990s but I doubt a lot of the younger chaps on both sides even know it exists.
The younger chaps would be crying to their mummy's back in the day.
That tube journey back from WHL to Euston made the warriors film look quite tame.

Whats brazils chances tomoro? Could win a cool 250 if they win. Last on acca. Dono if I should cash out. Lil help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back