• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool haven't got any depth at all, It's surprising they wanted 5 subs, If they don't annihilate teams in the first half they'll struggle cause the bench they have is pretty rubbish.

You would think with all the prize money the last few seasons they would have built a little depth.

Liverpool will still win but letting in 3 goals to a newly promoted team gives me a bit of hope they might not walk away with it this year.

Liverpool will still win but letting in 3 goals to a newly promoted team gives me a bit of hope they might not walk away with it this year.

TBF can't think of any other teams that are going to have the belief to turn up at the tin mine and play like this in the league. Newly promoted and they've deliberately and successfully targeted Alexander-Arnold, ffs.

Leeds have had 4 shots, 3 on target and 3 goals. Be nice to see them have that doubt in the back line again, they could fly forward last season as they were so solid at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back