Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is definitely not gash at all, but whatever. We started yesterday with Tom Davies in our midfield, don’t get too carried away feller

Not getting carried away at all. Not sure why you have brought Tom Davies into the conversation but I thought Tom did a more than competant job in two roles yesterday and can do a job for us with the better players around him i.e. not hoijberg!

Comments on kopite behaviour cos we never signed this bum really get on my nerves, especially when you're talking about a bang average player as if he's some kind of dynamic tackling monster.

Pipe down with the kopite nonsense and we are golden.

Totally, bit of scouting and you can find a Holgate for £2m, but nah, neither of those two bother with any scouting, they just buy defenders that are in the media headlines... And defenders don't grab headlines for defending.

Man City have a massive scouting network and buy quite a few players every year at the lower value end of the transfer market. They just don't get reported as the big signings take the headlines. But like Holgate those players need time so can't come in and rectify things immediately - and at a club like City poor performances tend to require sorting immediately.

Bang on the money about United though - absolutely no sense of structure or long term planning there. It wasn't long ago that Solskjaer was a temporary manager filling in until a DOF was appointed, a new structure put in place and a new manager brought in to fit into that.

Then they go on a run of good form and rip up the plan and carry on with what hasn't been working for years. Unless the idea of what's working is more closely related to the Glazer's bank account as opposed to what's happening on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back