Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its incredible that all these pundits say the Man Utd board doesn't back the club. They've spent absolute bucketloads the last couple seasons:
Maguire - £80m
Wan Bissaka - £50m
Fernandes - £50m
De Beek - £35m
Fred - £53m
Dalot - £18m
Lukaku - £76m
Matic - £40m
Lindelof - £31m
Sanchez - £30m + player

That's nearly half a billion pounds since 17/18.
You forgot Poogba.

Whole analysis about utd. So disrespectful to Spurs, if the result was the other way around then it would also be all about utd with everyone trying to outdo each other with superlatives.

Evra a disgrace, if you can't provide objective analysis you have no business being in the studio.
Sky hiring cheerleaders. It embarrassing. Couldn’t fault sky’s coverage of football for years but this Neville carragher love-in is cringing. Neville at least offers intelligent insight, but the pair of them are now charactatures

Not getting carried away at all. Not sure why you have brought Tom Davies into the conversation but I thought Tom did a more than competant job in two roles yesterday and can do a job for us with the better players around him i.e. not hoijberg!

Comments on kopite behaviour cos we never signed this bum really get on my nerves, especially when you're talking about a bang average player as if he's some kind of dynamic tackling monster.

Pipe down with the kopite nonsense and we are golden.
Calm down mush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back