Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am sure this is a yearly thing, sure ive heard him say this at least twice before lol

I don't think teams are going to continue trying to press them. We dropped off and aside from the Doherty chance they didn't threaten. Son, Bale and Kane are all great players but the tactic at the minute is Kane drops and Son runs in behind. Teams will take that away and I'm not sure who unlocks the doors once they do.

If we weren’t top I would be saying this season is a total farce.

most games are as someone said earlier, glorified training sessions.

look at some of the results.

city 2 Leicester 5
Utd 1 spurs 6
Villa 7 RS 2

Under normal circumstances not a hope in hell does any of that occur.

If we weren’t top I would be saying this season is a total farce.

most games are as someone said earlier, glorified training sessions.

look at some of the results.

city 2 Leicester 5
Utd 1 spurs 6
Villa 7 RS 2

Under normal circumstances not a hope in hell does any of that occur.
There are real footballing reasons for the first two results. The RS was a bit more flukey but if that was 4-2 there would be footballing reasons for that one too.

There are real footballing reasons for the first two results. The RS was a bit more flukey but if that was 4-2 there would be footballing reasons for that one too.
No mate with a full crowd in the stadium spurs do not score 6 at OT and neither do Leicester score 5 at the Etihad. The fact they were both away matches as well tells you all you need to know.

Even us scoring 4 or 5 every game stretches the bounds of credibility to a certain extent, although I realise I’ll get crucified for saying it.

I’m sorry I’m just not having it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back