Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap rule

But definitely off

It is what it is
Stupid comment by Nick Ames in the Guardian ''Calls as tight as that simply have to favour the forwards''.

Exactly how tight Nick? Where is the line drawn between too tight to disallow the goal and not tight enough to allow the goal? You either use precision technology or you don't ffs.

I've always been in favour of VAR personally. There were always bound to be teething problems but they seem to be using it more consistantly this year.

Stupid comment by Nick Ames in the Guardian ''Calls as tight as that simply have to favour the forwards''.

Exactly how tight Nick? Where is the line drawn between too tight to disallow the goal and not tight enough to allow the goal? You either use precision technology or you don't ffs.

I've always been in favour of VAR personally. There were always bound to be teething problems but they seem to be using it more consistantly this year.
Same goes for the clear daylight idea. When it is really close to "daylight" then you still have close calls that piss everyone off. People just whine to whine.

Didn’t know where to stick this, I thought this would be the best place!

Has Usmanov’s involvement turned the tide, which was previously always against the toffees, now well and truly in favour of the toffees.
In respect to officiating, VAR decisions and such like.

No one wants to wake up with a horses head in their beds do they.

Could do with Leeds doing us a favour on Friday night. A win for them would leave us the only unbeaten side left in the league (and we'd stay top).

Could do with Leeds doing us a favour on Friday night. A win for them would leave us the only unbeaten side left in the league (and we'd stay top).

At this stage I am happy to see Villa, Leicester, Leeds and West Ham doing well.

As much as I want to see Everton pull clear at the top, the more of those clubs that are riding high, the more it puts the dreadful SKY 6 narrative straight in the bin.

United blocking Romero a move to us only to leave him out of their PL squad. No wonder they want the rules of the game rewritten they know we’ve overtaken them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back