Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT Commentator: "Lets not forget this Ajax side still has a large chunk of the players who got to the semi finals two years ago."

Aye Daley Blind and a washed up Tadic. Give it a rest, these were shocking and they still ran the RS close.
The four best players at least have all moved on from that team. But you have to keep the narrative.

BT Commentator: "Lets not forget this Ajax side still has a large chunk of the players who got to the semi finals two years ago."

Aye Daley Blind and a washed up Tadic. Give it a rest, these were shocking and they still ran the RS close.

BT Sport makes LFCTV seem neutral by comparison, their football coverage is not only blatantly biased but quite shockingly partisan in tone too, having the scouse spice girl as co-commentator doesn't help either.

BT Sport makes LFCTV seem neutral by comparison, their football coverage is not only blatantly biased but quite shockingly partisan in tone too, having the scouse spice girl as co-commentator doesn't help either.

You mean she was actually involved in the live commentary ....the way Hoddle or McManaman would be?

He really is off the scale bad!
I cancelled my BT Sports subscription as they the put the monthly price up by £5.
When they asked me the reason for cancelling I went on a rant about McManaman.
He is truly unbearable.

He really is off the scale bad!
I cancelled my BT Sports subscription as they the put the monthly price up by £5.
When they asked me the reason for cancelling I went on a rant about McManaman.
He is truly unbearable.

I thought there might have been a soft spot for him having spent some time with you guys!

I never thought he was that bad Mcmanaman but this season it's been particularly awful.

I thought there might have been a soft spot for him having spent some time with you guys!

I never thought he was that bad Mcmanaman but this season it's been particularly awful.

The ex player most hated at City after Danny Mills (who wins by some considerable distance)
is McManaman. He was an absolute joke. He had a decent first game against Aston Villa (I think)
but after that he just took the Michael out of the club and the fans. He was constantly 'injured' and
just literally picked up his money until his contract ran down. On the rare occasion he did play
he just stood there and pointed. Nobody is sure what he was pointing at or why? but he sure was good at pointing.
We actually called him McPointy. He despised by City fans - totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back