Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Bamford is back to being able to shoot. What a weird player.

I remember watching him years ago for Chelsea u21's against Everton (2 seasons on the spin) and he was miles above everyone in the pitch.

Just made the game look easy. I know he's never hit the heights I thought he would have but he's certainly stuck at it and got himself back to the PL through good old graft.

I remember watching him years ago for Chelsea u21's against Everton (2 seasons on the spin) and he was miles above everyone in the pitch.

Just made the game look easy. I know he's never hit the heights I thought he would have but he's certainly stuck at it and got himself back to the PL through good old graft.
I read something about him before the season that basically said that he's really good at everything but shooting. And so far this season he hasn't been missing that much so he just looks good.

It's good to write off players when you're secretly hoping they go and bag a hatty. Well done Mr Bamford. EFC officially best team in the division after 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back