Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't worry about the rs mate, all things considered they should walk the league because there's no chance City are giving them a challenge.

As far as I'm concerned the top 4 spots are open to anyone who is consistent so draws for City like today ain't too bad for us if we want to give the top 4 a proper go.

Yeah that's true....from what I've seen so far, I actually fancy our chances of a trophy this season...I fear none of the teams left in the League cup, including City....same with the FA Cup where liverpool will play their reserves again..

Robinson just isn't PL level. I'm saying this because I know whenever he does do something good, which will happen a few times, someone will come in and say how we shouldn't have let him go.

He is PL level, I mean he's doing ok.

What you mean is he's not the level we require.
If Fulham go down like most think they will he won't be coming back.

And as I type this a goal comes from a cross right from his spot. He can't be poor going backward and cross like he has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back