Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its been on my mind for a few days. But how many live football matches do you watch in a normal week?

Me is zero, unless they are on FTA.
With Corona limiting what I can do and allowing me to have one on while I work it's a pretty high number. Plus I enjoy all the games more when Everton are playing well so I'm enjoying it at the minute.

In September when work was busy it was a lot less. Just depends.

Edit: Also in the US it is a bit more straightforward to watch games as the odd times means they are just on TV in place of nothing. It is why I don't really see any MLS.

With Corona limiting what I can do and allowing me to have one on while I work it's a pretty high number. Plus I enjoy all the games more when Everton are playing well so I'm enjoying it at the minute.

In September when work was busy it was a lot less. Just depends.

I am just jealous cos Merica can watch tons for not much coin, and we cant. Sucks.

The most boring game I've seen for a long time.

Olé will be pleased with the decision making of Stuart Attwell, back to showing the sort of competence that allowed a fake goal to stand all those years ago, but little else.

Frank is easily pleased these days, a clean sheet enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back