Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Lookman are crap compared to some on here and Iwobi isn’t
The real crime is we were faced with choosing between Walcott, Bernard, Sigurdsson and them. Iwobi came later although I challenge anyone to say that worked for the best.

Edit: I almost forgot Robust Samuel insisting on playing one legged Bolasie over Ademola.

This Spurs game is so bad, lids are talking about 2 players who didn’t want to even play for Everton anymore !!
I didn't even put it on. Just popped in the thread to see if it was worth doing.

And they only didn't want to play because of how poor they were being managed. We're rapidly working our way onto that path with Gordon now.

O
Vlasic on fire again.

Our clubs recruitment and management over the previous 5 odd years was so jarring. Have players with clear quality (may not be world beaters, but are good) and then not play them, or play them in stupid positions, and instead play obvious no hopers like Siggurdson or a 90 year old Rooney. Vlasic is a good player and we treated him poorly, would love to have him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back