Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got two trash teams at home just when they needed it and edged both. As usual they seem to have played Chelsea just at the right time and then had a double header at home to two poor teams. The City game will be massive.

City have been awful all season and of course their main striker Aguero is injured, just like tonight West hams main striker was injured. As I said earlier they are a good team but very streaky, how many times can a team win by one goal ?

The results of today augur badly for our game. A lot of pressure on the game now and I just cannot see our lads doing anything but crumble in the face of it. I stupidly put Everton to win in my multi..oh well, it was long odds freebet so c’est la vie
You know the Rule lol, dont think this has any effect on our game tomorrow at all myself, we are not winning the league, we just need to worry about us and not let one bad result turn into 2 and 3, a few players missing for us does not help, but we are good enough if we actually try ,and not play like last week

Also why do this lot keep getting Saturday night games? We don’t have Europe yet we keep picking up the Sunday grave yard slots. They get so many home games at night and I don’t care what anyone says it makes a difference .

I had a bevvie on Thursday with a mate who’s the togger pricemaker for NZ’s official bookie. They offer bespoke quotes and I jokingly asked him the price on a 2-1 RS victory including them getting a penalty. He replied ‘pretty much the same as the straight win’...lol says it all really

Moyes vs big clubs all over this. Just sat back. These types of teams usually always find a way when you just give them a free pass to pin you in your own half.

They would have won with Antonio...Haller gave them nothing upfront, then they replaced him with a average winger....

Soft peno let liverpool back into the game too..

Not Moyes's fault tonight, everything went against him tbf...think he set up perfectly to get atleast a point, with what he had to work with..

Another night where liverpool were blessed...

I seen that foul cut and dry. Carragher is a ex pro on Anfield and acting like nothing’s happened. Disgraceful.

They got two trash teams at home just when they needed it and edged both. As usual they seem to have played Chelsea just at the right time and then had a double header at home to two poor teams. The City game will be massive.

Shame we got them at the perfect time and still blew it...
We really needed liverpool dropping points this month while they finally had a few injuries to deal with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back