Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha Just gone on the bbc sport to see whats gone on. No write up on the city game but a nice little written piece for our neighbours

Just had a gander out of interest to see what side they put out. Gomez and Rhys Williams at the back for them, Curtis Jones in the middle of the park. It just doesn't seem to matter who they put out.

Sadly Klopp is similiar to SAF in that he makes average players good and good players great.

Same way I guarantee Mane or Salah would be nowhere near as good at a Real or Barca - he makes them that level.

We desperately need the gurner to eff off out of that club soon.

I guess Leicester throwing away a massive lead to miss the CL last season didn't happen then?
oh, it was just an opinion I had based on over 40 years of supporting Everton...I do not think we do pressure very well and it does not have to be Leicester who is the opponent: any really important game Everton goes into, I am confident the pressure will get the better of them.

Not to worry, we’ll be back in mid table soon and with our early season form we don’t really have any threat of relegation so we should see some us win a couple of games. Not too many though, don’t want to get near qualifying for Europe.
yes, sadly these are my thoughts. Mid table means no pressure, no expectation...and we are quite good at performing ok in that climate

Sadly Klopp is similiar to SAF in that he makes average players good and good players great.

Same way I guarantee Mane or Salah would be nowhere near as good at a Real or Barca - he makes them that level.

We desperately need the gurner to eff off out of that club soon.

The only conciliation here (and it's slight) is the business model was perfectly set-up to sell one of the three for an absolute fortune and re-invest; which would have made them better for longer. This might slow them and tempt him away medium term

oh, it was just an opinion I had based on over 40 years of supporting Everton...I do not think we do pressure very well and it does not have to be Leicester who is the opponent: any really important game Everton goes into, I am confident the pressure will get the better of them.
Ok I follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back