Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could easily lose at home to PSG and away to Leipzig though

Or at home to the Turkish side too. All things can happen. I find it very hard to judge in early November what will happen in four weeks time vs PSG or in more than a month against Leipzig. Even with the international break there are still four games to play before PSG and six before Leipzig

its often said a week is a long time in football and you're only as good as you're last result. Well what about a month and six games? Anything could happen, injuries sackings, Covid, what's the point of speculation now? Will Olé still be at the wheel or someone new?

Others seem more certain of making such a judgement now and not when more information is available nearer the event.

Or at home to the Turkish side too. All things can happen. I find it very hard to judge in early November what will happen in four weeks time vs PSG or in more than a month against Leipzig. Even with the international break there are still four games to play before PSG and six before Leipzig

its often said a week is a long time in football and you're only as good as you're last result. Well what about a month and six games? Anything could happen, injuries sackings, Covid, what's the point of speculation now? Will Olé still be at the wheel or someone new?

Others seem more certain of making such a judgement now and not when more information is available nearer the event.

I'd rather just wait till all the games are done and see where everyone finishes myself.

Information known now or an hour before the match doesn't determine an outcome.

I'd rather just wait till all the games are done and see where everyone finishes myself.

Information known now or an hour before the match doesn't determine an outcome.

Exactly hindsight is always correct, unfortunately not so good for making bets on future events though lol.

Knowing Information on what exactly did happen in the next month before a game is scheduled to take place though has to be more advantageous than trying to forcast the result without such information.

The Express is tipping Brenda to take over at United and not Potch.
Sacking him after they lose to you guys on the weekend would be
perfect timing. An international break to calm things down and their
next game is against WBA. Perfect...

It's hilarious how desperate the media is to say United and Spurs are playing well. Guy at halftime saying Spurs are on form despite losing to a Belgian side last week.

Otamendi sent off early-ish after an own goal had given Benfica the lead. Now it's all turned around and Rangers are comfortable at 1-3.

Have to admit Slippy Gerrard is doing a half decent job there, comfortably top at home and in their Europa group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back